Start Your Year Off With an Italian BANG!!!
If you’ve ever wanted to see the Catacombs of Palermo, the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, and feast on unparalleled food and wine with your two favorite Renaissance performers, now is the time. Learn how to make Sicilian food from local chefs, experience the twelfth day of Christmas (Epifania) and cap it all off with a Medieval banquet in a Norman Castle in Catania.
The cost of this tour is $3,290.00 per person.
RenAdventures have developed the most absolutely incredibly amazing experience you will treasure the rest of your life!
What You Get
- Welcoming and full assistance during the tour by our quasi-bilingual tour leaders.
- 9 nights accommodation in double occupancy room, with breakfast and local taxes.
- All meals included.
- Visits, including licensed-guide(s) and entry to the monuments.
- The activities listed in the daily programme.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Personal insurances (cancellation, luggage, early departure, etc).
- Optional activities not listed in the week programme, which you can book through our tour leader.
- Everything else which is not clearly specified in the “Included” list.
Praise for RenAdventures
“All our accommodations were top-notch and we traveled in comfort on a private chauffeured mini-bus.”
– Damaris Wilcox
“My husband and I enjoyed Italy tremendously and would never have been able to plan such a visit so well on our own.”
– Jeanne Lynch
“Would I go on another tour with RenAdventures? Absolutely—the sooner the better!”
– Cherie Ferro
“I’d go again every year if I could, and do plan on another trip with them!“
– Diana Ballew