Ancients and Islands
Come with us to this magical and ancient land as we walk the cobblestone streets, see the arched white facades, and ocean-blue roofs of Santorini. Join us as we stroll the iconic beaches and larger-than-life windmills of Mykonos. Watch the setting sun and dance into the night on the island of Naxos. These are just a few of the picturesque Greek landscapes you may find with RenAdventures on this 10 day tour. We’ll also travel back in time and view Athens from the lens of Greek Mythology, visiting the Acropolis and open air museums around the city. At the oracle of Delphi you will not only glimpse western civilisation’s past and perhaps into your own future as well.
The cost of this tour is $2,900.00 per person.
RenAdventures have developed the most absolutely incredibly amazing experience you will treasure the rest of your life!
What You Get
- Welcoming and full assistance during the tour by our quasi-bilingual tour leaders.
- 9 nights accommodation in double occupancy room, with breakfast and local taxes.
- Lunches and dinners specifically listed (this tour covers 7 out of 9 dinners).
- Visits, including licensed-guide(s) and entry to the monuments.
- The activities listed in the daily programme.
- All meals not mentioned as “free lunch/free dinner”.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Personal insurances (cancellation, luggage, early departure, etc).
- Optional activities not listed in the week programme, which you can book through our tour leader.
- Everything else which is not clearly specified in the “Included” list.
Praise for RenAdventures
“All our accommodations were top-notch and we traveled in comfort on a private chauffeured mini-bus.”
– Damaris Wilcox
“My husband and I enjoyed Italy tremendously and would never have been able to plan such a visit so well on our own.”
– Jeanne Lynch
“Would I go on another tour with RenAdventures? Absolutely—the sooner the better!”
– Cherie Ferro
“I’d go again every year if I could, and do plan on another trip with them!“
– Diana Ballew