Run. Swim. Cycle. Eat Pasta.
QT2Systems and RenAdventures present a unique way to train for your next Triathlon and experience Italy at the same time. Take a 10km Fun Run through Florence. Enjoy a sunrise swim along the banks of Cinque Terre. Cycle the famed roads of Giro d’Italia – all under the expert guidance of 2018 Team USA Long Course Coach, Karen Allen-Turner.
And did we mention you’re encouraged to bring your partner? While you fill your mornings with training, Carl will pamper your companion with shopping, purposeful wandering, and breakfast. The afternoons we will all spend together with cooking classes, wine tasting, rafting the Arno River, and more. In the evenings we will feast after you’ve soothed your muscles in the natural outdoor hot springs. Andiamo!
RenAdventures have developed the most absolutely incredibly amazing experience you will treasure the rest of your life!Julianne M. Reiner
What You Get
- Welcoming and full assistance during the tour by our quasi-bilingual tour leaders.
- 7 nights accommodation in double occupancy room, with breakfast and local taxes.
- Ground transportation.
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners, and 2 Lunches.
- Cooking classes, wine tasting, and admittance into all attractions listed in the schedule
- Daily training and coaching sessions.
- All meals not mentioned as “free lunch/free dinner”.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Personal insurances (cancellation, luggage, early departure, etc).
- Bike Rental.
- Fun Run entry fee.
- Beverages unless otherwise listed.
- Optional activities not listed in the week programme, which you can book through our tour leader.
- Everything else which is not clearly specified in the “Included” list.
All our accommodations were top-notch and we traveled in comfort on a private chauffeured mini-bus.Damaris Wilcox
My husband and I enjoyed Italy tremendously and would never have been able to plan such a visit so well on our own.Jeanne Lynch